Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Tuesday - Meh...

I'm not happy with my work today. Because of my tight deadline I am having to cut so many corners. There are going to be some scenes where I get to do some real animating....but they are few and far between. I really wanted this piece to be proof of the level I think I can animate. But time constraints say that isn't possible. I'll just have to try harder.

video

This is an afternoons work smushed up into twenty seconds. The two scenes I have animated today look 'OK'. But they could have been so much better. I think the layout is an issue...I'm no good at planning scenes even though I have spent so, so much time trying to learn how.

The good thing is that nothing is set in stone. I am draughting up a working version and then going back and improving anything that I can...that might even mean redrawing entire scenes if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment