Thursday, 12 March 2009

Still Comic....

I wish I could describe to you just how long this friggin' comic is taking. I set myself a personal deadline to have this ENTIRE PROJECT finished by the 15th March...and that really just isn't going to happen. Granted the last few weeks have been oddly busy and I have been working on my dissertation and T&P a bit more than usual. But I haven't even STARTED the trailer yet!! Sure its all planned out and ready to go, but my personal deadline has been pushed back to the end of March. I am putting on the pressure to have this done by the 16th March...but other things keep getting in the way. I took on some extra work from a friend and I am drawing up a trailer for a client to get some work experience, but its all taking its friggin' toll on this project and I hate it. It needs to be done. I'm cracking on, so this isn't a wordy one. But I will leave you with a few pictures of the last few pages that I have done on the comic book.


I feel it necessary to mention that this is just inking phase. Afterwards there is the colouring and the backgrounds to do....EFFORT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment