Monday, 16 March 2009

Sound!

Just finished recording the voices for the trailer! They are absolutely insane! The neighbours must think I'm barmey. Had a lot of trouble with the hiss from the new electrical sockets the electrician put in: less than impressed about that, but I think its manageable if I pull out some of the top end. Also, there will hopefully be a booming soundtrack to go with the trailer, so you shouldn't be able to hear it.

Not really much else to say about the sound...can't post any examples and you'll hear it in the trailer anyway. So ner! I could put down the usual rant about how awesome I am because I do the sound engineering, voice acting, sound effects, mixing and mastering, animating, directing, layout and all that other stuff all my little self...but I don't feel the need this time around :P

No comments:

Post a Comment