Sunday, 1 March 2009

Questionaire Update

I mentioned a while ago that I had handed out some questionnaires. You should be seeing some results from them in the following week and the information I have got back has not only been surprising but quite enlightening. I think it will definitely help with future projects. Here is a copy of the questionnaire for reference...I will be collating the data and putting it together in graphs and things just as soon as I have got a few more back.

Questionnaire.

1) Age:

2) Sex:

3) Please circle which do you think sounds more ‘grown up’:

Animation Cartoon

4) Here is a list of programmes that utilise animation. Would you kindly:

1) Tick the ones that you watch regularly in the box provided on the left?

2) Write down which you consider to be ‘cartoons’ and which you consider to be ‘animations’ to the right of each title?

[ ] Family Guy -

[ ] South Park -

[ ] Spongebob Squarepants -

[ ] Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs -

[ ] The Simpsons -

[ ] Wallace and Gromit -

5) The following is a list of words. Please write down in brief what you think each word means:

Adult –

Pervert –

Uber -


No comments:

Post a Comment