Saturday, 7 March 2009

Comic Book - Neat

Today I have spent a lot of time researching inking...you can see it on my T&P blog dated under 'December'...because that is when I originally wanted it done by. Inking is a gruellingly hard thing to do...it requires patience and skill but most of all it requires time....which is something I don't have. I don't know how to get around it either because I really think this comic book and the trailer are essential to getting a good grade for this work. Anyway...enough of the woes.

This week is being spent catching up with my T&P and working on the comic book getting ready to print it thus I will keep it short and sweet and just treat you to a single inked page from the comic...I am hoping to do the rest of it in Illustrator, but I can't find my copy of it anywhere :S

I advise you click and make it big so you can see everything. As I mentioned before, this comic was cutting edge for its day. Anyway, this is also my first real shot at inking - something that is incredibly difficult in Flash and something which I am hoping to get better at in illustrator.

More posts from the comic in the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment